GoWebPro is not a giant ad agency. In fact, it’s quite the opposite.
It’s the creation of me, Richard Purdy.
I am an experienced SEO and web marketing professional. With GoWebPro.net I am fortunate enough to combine two passions.
- SEO and web marketing
- Small business & start-ups
How things are done here isn’t for everyone. Then again it’s not supposed to be.
Here’s how things are done here:
- When you work with GoWebPro.net, you are really working with me (and trusted peers I can turn to to get great results, great insight and quality work)
- Things are not done by the traditional work model. In the age of the web, work can be done any time, any where. Traditional offices come with many flaws and are often very unproductive. Sure, traditional offices are needed in some business models, but if they aren’t, then they are just an added expense (one I am not taking on).
- When you decide to work with me, you are getting free lance, project based services from a from a professional who loves this stuff.
- Quality and functionality is of the utmost importance. This is the goal.
- Simplicity and flexibility can be important allies to small business. They can be advantages that small businesses can have over huge companies. These concepts are used in our work and leveraged anytime possible to the benefit of the client.
As you can see, this is not for everyone. That’s okay.
This philosophy and work style does provide benefits to our core client focus – the small business.
It allows for customized services with flexibility. You don’t have to enter long term contracts. You don’t have to tie up money over 6 months, 12 months or more. Services done on a project basis allow a small company to get the types of web marketing and SEO services large companies get, but without large agency costs.
This philosophy and work style allows our clients to go step-by-step. You can prioritize and do things at your own pace.
Hopefully, you can see the beauty of this work model and how it can benefit small businesses and start-ups. If so, please contact us or request a free quote for the specific things you need to help your business.